This is chicken dressed up to the nines! With a bounty of unique flavour combinations including miso, coconut & curry, this chicken dish looks amazing, smells incredible and tastes delicious. We grabbed this recipe from Precision Nutrition’s Gourmet Nutrition Cookbook. Whether eaten alone or with company, you’ll love this classy dish from your Kiama Nutrition Coach.
- 1 Tbsp Shiro Miso Paste
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Milk
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- 600g Chicken Breast (cubed)
- 1 Cup Red Capsicum (diced)
- 1 Cup Onion (diced)
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1 Cup Broccoli Florets
- 1 Cup Asparagus (1 inch pieces)
- 1 1/2 Cups Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Pre-heat Oven to 200 Degrees Celsius
- Whisk Miso & Coconut Milk until Miso is completely dissolved.
- Pre-heat a non-stick frying pan on medium heat and lightly spray with oil.
- Add the chicken and saute until lightly browned. Transfer to a large Casserole Dish.
- Return pan to medium heat & re-spray if necessary. Add the Red Capsicum, Onion, Garlic, Curry Powder & Cumin and saute for 1 Minute.
- Add Miso mixture, Broccolii, Asparagus, and Sauteed Vegetables to Casserole Dish.
- Evenly top with Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Place in the Oven and bake for 25 Minutes or until Cheese is lightly browned.