Prep: 10 mins
Cooking: 15 mins
220g Lean chicken breast, minced
1 Egg, beaten
1 Teaspoon paprika
1 Teaspoon ground cumin
2 Garlic cloves, crushed
1 Small Spanish onion, finely chopped
2 Tablespoons parsley leaves, finely chopped
1 Tablespoon olive oil
½ Cup breadcrumbs
Garlic & herb seasoning
Salt to taste
1. In a bowl, add the chicken mince, paprika, cumin, garlic, onion, parsley and salt then combine well. Shape the chicken mix into 5-7cm wide patties of about 1cm thickness.
2. Combine breadcrumbs, seasoning & salt to taste and spread evenly on a large plate.
3. To crumb patties: Dip patties into the beaten egg and crumb on both sides with the breadcrumb mix.
4. Heat the oil in a non-stick fry pan over low to medium heat. Add the patties and cook until golden on each side and cooked through.
5. Serve the patties with tomato salsa and a side salad, or as a wrap on Mountain Bread with low-fat cottage cheese and baby spinach.
Receipe sourced from www.tonyferguson.com