Don’t underestimate the power of simplicity when it comes to eating healthy in Kiama.
- Roast Chicken
- Basil Pesto
- Baby Spinach
- Go into Woolworths and buy a Hot Roast Chicken.
- Extract all the Breast and good White Meat that you can and either cut into thin slices or dice into small 1cm pieces (whichever you prefer).
- Grab a handful of Baby Spinach Leaves and place in a Tupperware container.
- Add a handful or slightly less of the Chicken (careful if it’s hot).
- Add 1 tsp of Basil Pesto.
- Place lid on container.
- Shake the container around in circles for 5 seconds.
- Lunch is served!
Note – it should provide you with about 4-6 Lunches depending on how big you make them.
Tip – If you head into Woolworths at night they reduce the cost of any of the Roast Chickens they have left for the day. They’re normally about $8-9 through the day but they’ll reduce them to $5-6 and the later it gets the cheaper they become. I’ve seen them for as little as $2!
Check out this 1 Minute Video to see how simple it is!