Prep: 10 mins
Cooking: 20 mins
500ml apple & mango juice
1 vanilla pod
1 tbsp gelatine
1 mango, sliced
200g strawberries, halved
1 peach, peeled and sliced
¼ rockmelon, sliced
1. Simmer 100-150ml of the fruit juice in a saucepan with the vanilla pod.
2. Stir in the gelatine until completely dissolved. Remove the vanilla pod.
3. Whisk the remaining juice into the saucepan. Then remove from the heat.
4. Start lining your terrine mould with blueberries in the bottom, strawberries along the outer walls and peaches down the centre. Lay the rockmelon slices along the outer edges of the mould, then fill with mango fillets, more rockmelon and a final layer of mango.
5. Stir the juicy syrup thoroughly, and then pour over the fruit terrine.
6. Lightly press the fruit down, cover with cling film and place a light weight on top. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.