Time for another Friday Fuel recipe to add to your healthy recipe repertoire.
Last Friday I gave you a delicious Banana Super Shake Recipe that makes a great in between meal snack or meal replace.
Today I’m going to continue with the Banana theme and tell you about a great healthy Breakfast your Kiama Nutrition Coach makes once or twice each week. It is too easy!
The creation of Banana Pancakes involves two ingredients, a blender and a frypan. There’s a few extras once served but really, anyone can cook this!
Try it out, you won’t be disappointed!
Banana Pancakes (Serves 2)
- 2 Medium sized Banana
- 4 Eggs
- Blend together for 20 seconds (or mash together with a fork in a mixing bowl)
- Pour half the mixture into 4 evenly sized pancakes into an electric frypan.
- Cook on Low to Medium Heat for approximately 2 minutes or until pancakes start to thicken.
- Flip and cook the other side for a further 1 minute.
- Serve as a stack of 4 on one plate and cover with aluminium foil.
- Cook remaining mixture the same way and serve up 4 more pancakes on another plate.
- Top with Greek Yoghurt, Fresh Blueberries and a dash of honey/maple syrup.