Prep: 10 mins (+ 1 hour marinating)
Cooking: 7 mins
- 95ml soy sauce
- 60ml lemon juice
- ½ Tbs fresh ginger, grated or minced
- 200g firm tofu, cut into 1 inch cubes
- ½ Tbs olive oil
- ¼ cauliflower, chopped
- ½ bunch broccoli, chopped
- 1 carrot, sliced
- ½ onion, chopped
- ½ capsicum, sliced
- ½ cup snow peas, topped and tailed
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1½ shallots, sliced
- ½ 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- In a large shallow bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, lemon juice and ginger. Marinade the tofu in this sauce for at least 1 hour.
- In a wok, cook the cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, onion, capsicum and tofu over high heat, stirring frequently.
- Add the snow peas, mushrooms, shallots, chickpeas and marinade from the tofu. Allow to cook for just a few more minutes. Vegies should be tender but not soft.
Nutritions Per Serve: 1416kJ (338cals), 26.9g Protein, 14.1g Fat, 1.9g Saturated Fat, 19.2g Carbs, 8.6g Sugars, 12.1g Fibre, 1929mg Sodium
Source: Metabolic Jumpstart – Modified from About.com